Administration Login




Starting this year, player's must complete a "Player's Pledge", parent's must complete a "Parent's Pledge" and the coaches must complete a "Coach's Pledge". Please print off the appropriate pledges for your family, read and sign them, and then submit them to your Team Manager

BMH Parent's Pledge
BMH Player's Pledge
BMH Coach's Pledge

Every year, a "Hockey Alberta Medical Form" must be filled out for each player. These forms are carried to each game by your child's Team Manager and used only in the case of an emergency. Please print off the below forms, complete the form, and give it your Team Manager.
Hockey Alberta Medical Form

If your child is trying out for a team at a higher level association (i.e. Airdrie), you will need a Permission to Try-Out form. Please print out the below "Hockey Alberta Permission to Try Out" form, email the Registrar to obtain your Hockey ID #, and then contact the BMH President to arrange for an endorsing signiture.
Hockey Alberta Permission to Try Out and Minor Forms

If you have just moved to Beiseker and are applying to the Beiseker Minor Hockey Association for the first time, you will need to complete the below "Hockey Alberta Parent Declaration Form"
Hockey Alberta Parent Declaration Form (for proof of residency)

Hockey Canada Injury Report Form

Central Alberta Hockey League Forms

Central Alberta Hockey League Regulations

McDonalds Canada atoMc Hockey Banner